1. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
The BRIC provides a hosting space equipped with an operating system. You no longer have to manage a server room, the physical components or the system layer.
So you manage all layers on top of the operating system preinstalled by the BRIC.
The BRIC provides a hosting space equipped with one of the CIRB’s standard operating systems: RedHat and Windows, with appropriate version updates.
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
The BRIC provides a preconfigured hosting space. You no longer have to manage the platform, the system layer, the physical components or a server room.
So you manage all layers on top of the platform installed by the BRIC.
The BRIC provides a preconfigured hosting space with one of the following platforms, with appropriate version updates:
- dedicated runtime: Alfresco, Jboss (Tomcat), Plone, Django, PHP;
- shared middleware: Varnish, RabbitMQ, Oracle, PostgresQL, Openstack Swift, Solr, Orbeon, Webservices UrbIS.
3. Software as a Service (SaaS)
You no longer have to manage any technical aspects. The BRIC offers preconfigured software to enable you to connect to the system online and, depending on your profile, access a number of business applications.
- initial development of personalised applications;
- implementation of new business applications (package comprising analyses, definition of layers, import of existing data, parameterisation/development of widgets, deployment in the staging environment, acceptance tests, corrections, deployment in the production environment, documentation, warranty);
- hosting (security and maintenance of the hardware and software environment, provision of a validation test environment).
The BRIC’s hosting solutions are provided in an appropriately monitored space accessible via a redundant link in the Regional Data Centre.
The BRIC offers this service. IRISteam only charges for the work done by IRISteam staff. Contact us for advice on the solution that best meets your needs.